Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

ART in the STREET


 Please mark your calendars and bring your friends to this great little street art faire!  COMMON FOLK CO will be hosting many local craft artist, some of whom have been featured in their shop.   I am so excited to participate, and I hope to see you there!

So come to meet some of your favorite artists and check out all the new creations we've handcrafted....  I'm sure you'll find much to treasure!


The show will be held at Common Folk Co. on June 30, 2012 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.  For any of you who've not yet experienced Common Folk and need directions to their shop, please go to their Facebook page.    



1 comment:

  1. My, my, my . . . what lovely things you have posted here. Oh, that I would have a friend so near that loved the same things that I do. That's why I blog. I have met so many wonderful like-minded ladies through blogging. I am your newest follower, and I would be over-joyed if you followed me back. What a creative site you have, Bravo! Connie :)

    ReplyDelete