Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cozy & Warm...










While it was blustery and cold outside I was toasty warm in my studio... accompanied by Rose and Lily, of course.   This is a view of part of our driveway just after the first break in the snow.  Isn't it lovely?  

Snow is magical to me.  Its transformative nature inspires me.

I perform a little ritual each January.  I sort through all the stashed away papers,  receipts and whatnots to clean out the old year's litter as well as anticipate the preparation of  our annual tax return. When we lost power during the latest winter storm I was inspired to extend this ritual to all those stashed odds and ends, found and vintage objects that have been collecting in my garage/studio and house.  Once gathered, I discovered a discernible  theme, so I began creating.  

Here are a few snapshots.  Oh and please be sure to check out the new shots in my Gallery.  I've noticed that sometimes it takes a while for all the photographs to load, so please be patient.  Keep warm and safe!!








1 comment: